Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mom's Visit

Mom came up here in late July to visit with Quinn. They are becoming great buddies.

Notice that they have matching shirts?!?!

Mom decided that I already took enough pictures in this one! hehe
Quinn, Mom, and I met up with Grandma and Grandpa T. for Mom's birthday lunch.

After lunch, we decided to do some shopping in all of the cute little shops that North East has to offer.

Grandpa and Quinn chatted a little while the ladies shopped.
After Grandma and Grandpa left, we stayed for a while longer.

Mom and Quinn got yummy ice cream!

Then Mom shopped 'til Quinn literally dropped. She would find a place to sit at every store!



Other days, Mom and Quinn baked.

and made crafts (which Quinn says "CRAPS")
Quinn had such a great time with Mom here!!

3 comments:

Mom V said...

I love this little girl. She is so fun to play with. Can't wait to see her again!

mj said...

I'm so glad that your Mom gets to come see you so often !! How is Quinn feeling? Sweet little thing has been thru so much...and keeps on smiling. She gets that attitude from her Mom and Dad.

emlizalmo said...

I love your mom so much. I love to be around her. It makes me laugh and it makes me happy. :) LOVE Quinny's apron!