Wednesday, September 2, 2009

hats, dinosaurs, and tutus


Dan and Quinn went shopping for my birthday presents last night. When they got back in they immediately wrapped the gifts so that I couldn't peek. They used Pooh Christmas wrapping paper. :) Quinn had so much fun that she decided to try to wrap some of her toys to give me.

Then today I was feeling sneaky. I thought that I would get Quinn to tell me my presents. After all, she is two and doesn't know that it is supposed to be a surprise.

Guess what she told me...
Hats, dinosaurs and tutus
(mind you tutus are her washable tattoos that she loves and is obsessed with right now)

now I am more confused...

and a little scared!

4 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Oh boy! You are in for a FUN birthday!!!

mj said...

What more could a mother want...hats,dinosaurs and tutus. I love it !!!!

Anonymous said...

soooo sooooo sweet!! I love that she wanted to wrap up her own toys. She is so adorable, i do do do want to come visit. I think you look so beautiful and sassy! I like your hair a ton! happy b-day!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay, good news! I am flying back the week of oct. 13-20 to see britt and family. look at your calendar and see if there is a time we can get together!!!!