Thursday, October 30, 2008

snip snip

Quinn got her hair cut last week. The lady at "Cartoon Cuts" said that Q has more than 13 cowlicks! I thought about 8 or 9. Her poor hair. Her seborrhoeic dermatitis is getting better (which is so exciting!!!). Anyway, we are hoping that her hair will grow in a little bit thicker when it grows back in. The picture above is when Quinn jumped in our bed and decided that she was going to take a nap there instead. :) Then she decided that she needed to read a short story first!
This is my absolute favorite new picture of her. I bought this new hat and Quinn wanted to wear it. It fits her perfectly. It probably looks better on her than me! She looks SOOOO grown up in this picture I think. Where did my baby go??

5 comments:

laurag said...

Oh man, her new hair cut is soooo cute Michele. I have yet t odo it with Elsie, probably b/c her hair is 5 strands thick...:( I love the picture of her with the hat on too. SOOOO cute. We miss you Quinn!!

Anonymous said...

she is so adroable and i can't believe you've had her haircut professionally! I have given emma the at home back hair snip, but there isn't enough to really go at it. Quinn is getting so big and looks as cute as can be. Please tell her stop growing till I see her next :o)

emlizalmo said...

Oh my gosh Micjele...I love her hair! SO MUCH. She looks so freaking cute!

Christina & Andrew said...

Mmm, she's cute. Can't wait to see that grown up girl.

mj said...

Her hair is so darling. I love this sweet little girl so much!