Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy at WORK!

DISCLAIMER: So I realize that I am posting a lot... but I am so busy during the week that I have a hard time finding a spare minute. So you all might be getting a bunch on the weekends :)
Dan has had to work so many long days since he started his new job in June. He is pretty much at work M-F from 5:30 am until about 8:30pm. He also has to sometimes go in on Saturdays too. This would be more bearable if he wasn't a salaried employee but sadly... he is. Anyway, he had to go in to work today. Quinn and I decided to visit with him. Boy, doesn't she look like she is overworked and underpaid?!?!
Quinn looks so yummy to me in these pictures! Love her.

6 comments:

mj said...

she is so darling. I'll bet she felt really grown up at her Daddy's desk.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart. They do grow up so fast, here she is already independent and working! (: I thought Dan's new job would give him more at home time. I guess they know a good worker when they see one.
Love, A. Reenie

Lady said...

Someone get her on the payroll!!! I love her on the phone. Piper always want the "hello" (said more like hewwo)

emlizalmo said...

She really does look pretty scrumptious in these. She looks like she's thinking..."seriously...another phone call?" Love her.

Lisa said...

She looks quite yummy. What an adorable little girl. I love watching her grow up.

laurag said...

Michele, how are you? I miss you guys so much. I'm so sorry that Dan's work is taking up all of his time, we've got something somewhat similar going on over here, and it ain't fun. You've got the best attitude about it though. Look at Quinn, give her a big kiss for us please.