Thursday, August 7, 2008

So I think they can dance...

One night at the beach, the family got a special treat. My crazy cousin Christy and my Grandma performed a "hip hop" dance that they choreographed themselves! Man, we were all laughing SO HARD! I love these two and all of their silly spirit!

This last picture was the best part of the dance. Christy picked up Grandma and spun her around. Then Grandma was supposed to gracefully slide between Christy's legs. HAAAAAAAH. So great. It was classic.

5 comments:

laurag said...

Okay, I am laughing out loud. They were so graceful, ya know. It's like they;ve been dancing all their lives. And mom with that split while being swung in the air. I am debating even showing my friends these pictures...:)Don't want them to think momi's off her rocker.

Christina & Andrew said...

Hahahaha oh man.. this is the best blog ever. Grandma was just so graceful and entertaining. Looove this family!

emlizalmo said...

LOVED it!!! Good thing we have some great footage. I'll have to get the live version posted somewhere. And hey...Mom IS off her rocker!

Lady said...

Michele - Your grandma is one of the funniest people I have ever known. Thank you for posting this. I was laughing so hard. I LOVE her shoes with that outfit. It goes so well. Where were her gangsta sneakers? I love the new look of your blog too. I haven't checked blogs in ages so I'm sorry if you changed it a long time ago and I just noticed but I really like it!

Lisa said...

These two were some serious gangsta girls. I think Mom (grandma) looks sort of like Darth Maul. This was so funny.