Thursday, August 14, 2008

Skater Princess

Quinn is just such an adorable blend of me and Dan. She is getting to be a big girl and I am in love with her personality. I must admit that she is totally testing every boundary right now but I still love it. (most of the time) Quinn tries to act so girly when it is just the two of us. She brushes her hair, plays with her purse, chapstick, sunglasses, hair clips... you name it. She is completely into clothes and shoes and hats. She is quite the girly girl. Then when she is around Dan, she tries to be tough. She wants to wrestle with him and play rough. It is just so fun to see the different sides of her personality. The other day Quinn really wanted to play dress up with me while Dan was at work. She had on her little Princess skirt and wristbands/bracelets. Then Dan got home and he opened his new "Slayer" skateboard that he got in the mail. Quinn was SO EXCITED. She just had to get on. She was so brave with it too. Dan put her on the board and held one of her hands and pushed the skateboard back and forth. Quinn had complete balance. WHAT A PRO! This made her skate/snowboarding Daddy so proud. Check out the video at the bottom! (on a side note, please excuse the mess in the den, it was a busy day!)

8 comments:

mj said...

This is so sweet. I really never noticed our girls doing that..Quinn is just a little pleaser. It was great to be with you this summer Go Fenwick !!!

emlizalmo said...

Quinny...you are so beautiful in your pink fluffy skirt! Do you remember me? I love you. :)

mj said...

I look at this blog every day and love it. The first picture of Quinn in her little pink skirt is one of the cutest ever. I love the way her hands are up to her face.

Christina & Andrew said...

I love these pictures of her!! She just doesn't stop getting even cuter!

Lisa said...

I agree with Christy. Quinn is just getting cuter and cuter, if that's even possible. I LOVE the first picture in her ballerina outfit. Just adorable!! I also love watching Dan and Quinn interact. Very sweet.

Anonymous said...

adorable. I know Dan must be loving his little girl in a tutu on a skateboard... every dad's dream! I think she is so cute and I wish I was closer to get together.

Anonymous said...

adorable. I know Dan must be loving his little girl in a tutu on a skateboard... every dad's dream! I think she is so cute and I wish I was closer to get together.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she is going to be very well rounded. She is just getting so big and very pretty. Miss you guys,
Love, A. Reenie