Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wonderful Weekend!

cool little seat that some mountain bikers made!

There used to be a railroad above this arch. There are little old buildings and stuff all around.



Yes, I realize that I look like a big gray marshmallow but it was really cold! (I was wearing three of Dan's shirts. I feel like they make guys clothes warmer... more about warmth and less about fashion, you know what I mean?)

We had so much fun! Quinn had a blast at her MomMom and PopPop's house. Thank you MomMom and PopPop for EVERYTHING!!

3 comments:

Brielle said...

That looked like a beautiful hike. I like the arch that you walk under with the woods in the background, it made a really pretty picture. I also thought that was a pretty cool seat that the mountain bikers made. I am glad you guys were able to get away. And I am sure your mom loved it too.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful hike! I bet it was nice to get outside and get some fresh air.... I love being outdoors. Was it hard to leave Quinny? I know that I would miss Emma, but sometimes its sure nice to just have aminute without worrying if she's hungry, sleepy, crying....

O family said...

Brinn, on Friday when I left Quinn, I had to RUN out of the house. I couldn't even say thanks or goodbye to my in-laws. They understood because I started choking up when I said bye to Quinn. It is hard but I trust them and I know that she was going to have fun. In 14 months she has only left my side twice so I don't feel so bad. You are right, it is nice to get a breather. :)