Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quote from my Professor (of my CapStone class) about my final billion page essay

"Great Job, Michele. You wrote the best I've seen. Have you considered graduate school? You'd be great....."


How awesome is that? Boy, it made my day. Getting to finish my degree has been SUCH a wonderful experience. I LOVE my school (University of Baltimore). It is a serious school, mostly for working professionals to complete their dreams. The school slogan is even "Knowledge that Works" - that one goes two ways.

Anyway, to have someone that I respect so much say that to me, and give me a 98 on my final essay, WAHHHHOOOOO!
Go me, go. I am actually crying right now. That professor saying that he believes in me means so much, so much. I questioned a lot over the years and right now I feel great.

8 comments:

Rich and Annette said...

Great job Michele. You can feel very proud of your efforts and commitment that you made toward your degree.

MomV said...

Go Shel GO!!!!!!
You are the best! What a wonderful thing to hear. I never heard anything like that.

So proud of you.

emlizalmo said...

Ya, yay, YAY Michele!!! That is so fantastic! I am so proud of you. I bet you feel like a million bucks! Validation...aaaaahhhhhh...love it!

laurag said...

That's incredible Michele! I bet you're so relieved that it's done, and even more so that it's recognized how hard you've worked for that 98%. Very cool.

mj said...

Michele, that made me get teary too. We are so proud of you....not only in your school work (altho I don't know how you did it) but for thelovely lady you are. It is wonderful to see someone who is beautiful on the outside AND the inside.What a wonderful thing to hear from your professor. And to think that you did this while raising a darling daughter. We love you soooo much.

Valerie Robbins said...

I feel the same way as grandma. I am amazed at the hard work you have put into getting your degree WHILE being a great mother to Quinn. You are an awesome woman! I'm glad that you got such a great comment on your essay! And a 98%...dang girl! How did you have time to write something so great when you have a little rascal running around? All I can say is, YOU ROCK!! :)

Christina & Andrew said...

That is so, so awesome!!! I'm so proud of you.... :)

Lisa said...

I agree with Grandma Temple. You really are such a delighful woman. You have so many dimensions and you make life interesting. Besides that, you are such a wonderful mother. So very involved in Quinn's learning and life. I love you so much!!