Thursday, May 13, 2010

LP

A few weeks ago Quinn and I went to visit my friend Laura and her daughter. Laura just got home from her second tour in Afghanistan. We had so much fun together. I loved catching up with her and Quinn and Ava are just too cute together!
Next week Dan and I will be going down to Florida for her wedding! I just can't wait. I didn't get any pictures of us, I sure will next weekend though. Here are some pictures with the girls and Ava's hamster thing named "Sara Lee" (yes, like the cake lady) :)

Quinn was so cute with little Sara Lee. She kept on feeding it lettuce and giving it kisses. hmmm, maybe we sould have gotten one of those instead of Gilbert...

Then even put on a play for all of Ava's stuffed animals together!

3 comments:

mj said...

These pictures are darling. What a sweetie you have. I think you absolutely made the right choice...cat versus hamster thingy....no question.

Mom V said...

This hamster thingy is a guinea pig. They are so sweet. I think Quinn would love one but Gilbert would not.

Valerie Robbins said...

Guinea pigs can be kind of loud... I remember Christy's (named Snickers) would make all kinds of squeaky noises...ANNOYING! And then I think it got cataracts or something. fun fun