Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Pics.

Here are a few random pictures of little Miss. Quinn. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Mom called me to complain- so I thought that I would offer some pictures of cuteness as an apology. :) With this semester coming to an end, I am a little bit overwhelmed. I can't wait for the summer off to just enjoy life! I do have some Easter pictures and (of course) some new park pictures to post. All in good time.


This is Quinn's new dolly. She got her from her MomMom and man, she is IN LOVE. Quinn named the dolly "QuinnOndra"- all one word. Yes, she named the doll after herself. hehe

8 comments:

Lady said...

I'm with you on the delayed posts - so much going on. But I enjoyed the quick update and look forward to more! Good luck finishing the semester.

emlizalmo said...

Oooo...that is a cute dolly! And a cute Quinny. :)

laurag said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious Quinn. We love that girl. p.s. We've been missing the posts too.

Mom V said...

Complain - not so sure.....BUT I am glad that you have posted some new pictures. How funny that Quinn named her dolly after herself. She is her own best friend!

Thanks for the post!

Lisa said...

So glad you added some new pictures. I check for new ones almost every day. She is such a doll. It was wonderful seeing your mom and Jerry.

Jon and Amanda plus 2 said...

Thanks for your blog comment. I guess there's one person who hasn't given up on us! =)
Quinny is looking SO BIG these days! Everytime you do an update she looks more mature. She's becoming a beautiful little lady...and her smile is contagious.

Brielle said...

I am with you too on lack of posts. I think it has been a month and half for me. I do plan on getting one on soon. Love the pictures of Quinn she is just so cute and getting so big. I love her personality it always makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad, im awful at blogging. i love the photos and Quinn seems to be all girl!